DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Almost crashed Mavic Air

Aliens..

I watched the flash part sooo many times, can’t give you an explanation:(

I was curious so I did a screen capture of the video at a point when several anomalies appear in the video taken from the control panel. I cropped two images out of the capture of the same approximate area and enlarged both. If I am correct about what you refer to as a flash, on the video from the control board I see on the left side some pixels that are white or whitish in a rectangular or square shape, to the right of that and a little above are some pixels that are various shades of brown which at first looked to me like a structure, to the right of that a bit are some cross-shaped white pixels and to the right of those is a rectangular area that is multi-colored including reds, blues, greens, etc.. None of those anomalies appear in the video from the SD card.

Since these anomalies do not appear in the SD card video, I am thinking they are probably some sort of electronic noise. I am not knowledgeable enough to say what caused them. Were you watching the drone at the time, about 31 seconds into the video, that they appear, or were you looking at the screen. At that point they appear and the video shows that the drone is yawing right and then within a short time there are several more places in the video where the drone tilts one way or another. To me, it looked at though a bird might be hitting the drone from the top. I am wondering it something physically striking the drone in flight and therefore knocking the gyroscope and other electronics might cause some kind of noise on the video such as appears in the control board video. Just a thought?almost crash top.jpgalmost crash.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada