Join Us Now

Aloft

RUFFSTUFF

RUFFSTUFF Media
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.ruffstuffmedia.com
So I installed Aloft (formerly KittyHawk) for my Air 2S and so far it isn't working for me. After getting everything set up, profile, assets, etc, it sees the drone connected, but it's listed as Unknown Aircraft. It also shows Unknown Battery even though my batteries are in my assets. All the information is there in the App (and on the website), but if I try to FLY the Unknown Aircraft, the app resets and logs me out.

Anyone else having this problem? I have spent too many hours today trying to get this sorted out!

Thanks...

Received a note from Aloft this morning stating the SDK for the Air2S is not supported yet.

"We don't support the Mavic Air 2 yet, we are still working on the DJI SDK update for the main Kittyhawk app.

Unfortunately, I don't have a better timeline to share than this. Once the integration is complete, you'll be able to enter your DJI account information and the flight logs will sync automatically.

In the meantime, you can still manually add this aircraft as an asset and log your flights manually

(Add "+" > Log Flight).

Please check back soon on this."

So I installed Aloft (formerly KittyHawk) for my Air 2S and so far it isn't working for me. After getting everything set up, profile, assets, etc, it sees the drone connected, but it's listed as Unknown Aircraft. It also shows Unknown Battery even though my batteries are in my assets. All the information is there in the App (and on the website), but if I try to FLY the Unknown Aircraft, the app resets and logs me out.

Anyone else having this problem? I have spent too many hours today trying to get this sorted out!

Thanks...
I have the Air2 and use Aloft as a pre checklist flight checker. Not inputted any of my info in it and probably won't - don't see a real need - rec flyer. I also use other apps as Kittyhawk (free version) was a PIA and always had significant lag or the app just never got to the screens I needed. Maybe under "Aloft" they have fixed the issues that showed up on my Android device.

I just want it to be my one-stop app for weather, data, flying and authorizations, which it looks like it should be. Thanks for the information, I just emailed them today.

Received a note from Aloft this morning stating the SDK for the Air2S is not supported yet.

"We don't support the Mavic Air 2 yet, we are still working on the DJI SDK update for the main Kittyhawk app.

Unfortunately, I don't have a better timeline to share than this. Once the integration is complete, you'll be able to enter your DJI account information and the flight logs will sync automatically.

In the meantime, you can still manually add this aircraft as an asset and log your flights manually

(Add "+" > Log Flight).

Please check back soon on this."
lol just got this message, looks familiar...

We don't support the Mavic Air 2 yet, we are still working on the DJI SDK update for the main Kittyhawk app.

(Add "+" > Log Flight).

Please check back soon on this.

Fly Safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143