DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aloha from U know where...

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
Ohhhhhj I have idea of what u did for a living lol. Caught 4 yesterday with my Mavic 2. Only found one suspect but Recovered 2 Ghost guns. Other 3 took off in dense brush. Veteran hunters

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to you from Hauptmann, in the sovereign state of Texas!

The M2P is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. But your needs as a pro are different from those of a hobbyist. You need to develop a high degree of piloting skill. Practice, practice, practice until your stick movements become second nature to you, just as balance adjustments are while riding a bike.

You need to be able to make subtle corrections without conscious thought--you just make them. You'll be flying close to stationary objects while doing your work, where a wrong move could cause a crash. Moving left instead of right, or fwd instead of back when near a stationary object will often mean a broken prop, which usually means a crash.

Be sure to read, reread and reread the manual! Practice using the “Find My Drone’ app’. Chances are you will crash, and perhaps lose your bird. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it.

BTW, I lived in TH in the late 40's. Started elem. school in Honolulu--Kapalama, on School St.

Good luck in your endeavor. Glad to have you with us!

Hey everyone. Been here but first day posting. Numerous reasons to fly a drone here but I actually got it for hunting both animals and man lol. Anyway this site has mind numbing info thanks for having it and me.

PEEACE
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to you from Hauptmann, in the sovereign state of Texas!

The M2P is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. But your needs as a pro are different from those of a hobbyist. You need to develop a high degree of piloting skill. Practice, practice, practice until your stick movements become second nature to you, just as balance adjustments are while riding a bike.

You need to be able to make subtle corrections without conscious thought--you just make them. You'll be flying close to stationary objects while doing your work, where a wrong move could cause a crash. Moving left instead of right, or fwd instead of back when near a stationary object will often mean a broken prop, which usually means a crash.

Be sure to read, reread and reread the manual! Practice using the “Find My Drone’ app’. Chances are you will crash, and perhaps lose your bird. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it.

BTW, I lived in TH in the late 40's. Started elem. school in Honolulu--Kapalama, on School St.

Good luck in your endeavor. Glad to have you with us!

Very familiar with Kapalama Elem. I’m Homegrown. Small world AINT it? Anyway I’m a noob but a TOTAL pro with the“Find My Drone App”. Crash and lost my drone twice and with total luck and the App found them with nothing but a broken prop. In VERY dense brush laying on a game trail once and the other time on a sidewalk. The third time i lost it was a few days ago because the App crashed went to retrieve it again in dense brush and cudnt find it. Went home to get a weedwhacker and a chainsaw to search for it better and it was at home where i took off from! I live in the mountains above Pearl Harbor. Now if i have something important to do Im totally comfortable jus dropping everything and letting return home on its own. I’ve have atleast 4 panic attacks since i got the darn thing lol.

thanks for the hospitality everyone!!!! I’m impressed!

Numerous reasons to fly a drone here but I actually got it for hunting both animals and man lol.
Howzit and welcome to the forum from a transplanted local boy!

My wife and I have investment property on Royal Summit, so I plan to fly from the lanai whenever it’s vacant again. I envy you for that view every day. We have tickets to fly there to drop off our son for college next month, but it seems we’ll be flying him out there alone now, with the pushback on scheduled pre-testing policies. I can’t see spending two weeks of quarantine at Dad’s Makakilo house...in the middle of paradise.

As for hunting man, don’t you just listen for the sound of slippahs!? :cool:

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka