DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alternative Charger

citecite

Reactions
Timezone appropriate greetings,

last year, I bought a Mini2, the "Fly More" version with the battery hub and three batteries. Now, I often go on somewhat longer hiking trips (~10+ days), and in the evenings, I often need to charge multiple devices: Battery Hub (+RC chain connected to it), my mobile phone, power bank and so on. So I've been looking for an alternative charger that offers more than one USB connector so I can change multiple devices at once.

In the past, stuff made by Anker seldom failed me, and they offer chargers that are QC/PD, albeit only version 3 currently (and the Mini2 manual recommends using version 2 of those protocols). I'd be thankful for any recommendation about a charger with multiple USB connectors that supports quick charging the Mini2 batteries.

Thanks in advance,
Stefan

There are USB chargers as well but slower. 12v auto thru cig/access plug to usb. Hope this helps.

Hmm, I don't know what's actually going to the battery hub. The output on the adapter is: 5V = 3.5; 9-12V = 1.5A. Most of the battery packs I've seen are 1.5/2A and usually one of each. I'm a fan of Anker myself. Need to figure out what's actually being fed out.

Thanks for your responses so far, especially Capt KO. I ordered two different chargers that claim to be QC/PD compliant and will report back here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada