DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Altitude limit

Probably in beginner mode. Change that in the app settings.
Also my be beneficial, if you haven’t yet, to read more of the information in the manual.
Be safe!

welcome to the forum

Reactions: Thomas B
Does anyone know how I can remove my altitude limit of 30mts on my marvic mini? I'm a first time flyer?
Be very careful, the Mini is not strong enough to fly against strong winds, if you go higher, it CAN be blown away. And no I do not know if any limits can be removed from the Mini. Check to see if you are on beginner mode in the settings, that will restrict flight to minimize first time flyer crashes.

I would make sure to download the UAV forecast to show what the wind gusts are doing at a given height. Paying attention to this can greatly reduce the odds of a flyaway. The mini is an excellent drone BUT within it's limitations (wind) Oh yes Welcome!

Does anyone know how I can remove my altitude limit of 30mts on my marvic mini? I'm a first time flyer?
If you're asking you're not ready. Suggest you read the manual, watch more YT vids, give it at least a month of flying, reading, and repeating.

You're much more likely to crash now in the first few weeks which is followed by a sob story post.

First time flyer here also, and yeah reading the manual and watching a lot of youtube videos gave me a lot of knowledge already, BUT still a very lot to learn.
watch the videos it's the quickest way of learning

Reactions: Steve M and Gindra
Welcome to the forum. I spent two years researching drones and many an hour on simulators before I even bought my first drone. I agree that if you are asking the question you need more study time. Trust me it pays off in your enjoyable and safe flight time. Safe flights....

Reactions: Steve M
Welcome Roger, like so many have said, read the manual and watch a few videos. However, much more is learned about the attributes of a drone when flying it. That being said, find a large open space, keep the drone in sight and work the controls until you know how it feels. Even then, a crash, a dunk in the river or trimming some flowers may take place. These are hardy buggers so don't despair and good flying.

Reactions: old man mavic
for my spark if I cant get GPS 9-10 satellites it wont past 30m but when it can it will fly up more!

I literally just pushed my limit to 200m today. Before then it has been 120m for a while .... and I've only just started to use that literally this week.

Take it slow until you're familiar with a number of settings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest