DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Am I missing something?

Caleb R.

Reactions
I took my first two panoramic shots yesterday and can't find them anywhere while connected to the aircraft or otherwise. I haven't removed the SD card yet to find them so that could be my issue but with videos I've seen they should be available for view directly after the shots are completed.

Try this.
With all powered up, click on the triangle in the bottom right area of screen, should get you to picture/videos. Tap on the picture you took, then hit the download icon. Should transfer to your card.

Reactions: Paulf10
Try this.
With all powered up, click on the triangle in the bottom right area of screen, should get you to picture/videos. Tap on the picture you took, then hit the download icon. Should transfer to your card.
That's the first place I looked and everything else I captured during that flight is there but the pano's are missing.

I’ll have to look closer at mine and see if I can remember how I did it. Been a while since that one’s been for a ride.

Reactions: Caleb R.
If you look at the SD card don't forget panos are in their own folder. - probably not very helpful!

Reactions: Caleb R.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242