DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

amazon.ca?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny1

Reactions
Has anyone bought for amazon.ca in Canada? 3 days ago I tried to purchase Mavic from DJI on line store with a MasterCard and had a problem. MasterCard approved the sale and the funds were sitting in pending but DJI would not complete the sale unless I sent them a scanned copy of my drivers licence. They now lost a sale cus I canceled the order. The funds were sitting their for 2 days and they would not complete it unless I sent that information in. First time that has ever happened to me. Looks like they like to collect info on people? Maybe I should seek out another hobby. Thanks, any info will be appreciated.

Has anyone bought for amazon.ca in Canada? 3 days ago I tried to purchase Mavic from DJI on line store with a MasterCard and had a problem. MasterCard approved the sale and the funds were sitting in pending but DJI would not complete the sale unless I sent them a scanned copy of my drivers licence. They now lost a sale cus I canceled the order. The funds were sitting their for 2 days and they would not complete it unless I sent that information in. First time that has ever happened to me. Looks like they like to collect info on people? Maybe I should seek out another hobby. Thanks, any info will be appreciated.

I think I saw another post from someone using a Mastercard who had to do the same thing. Retailers sometimes do things like this to confirm you are the owner of the card, it's nothing unique to DJI. Everything has a first time.

Lots of other good retailers you can buy from if you have a problem with this, just make sure they are an authorized reseller or DJI will not honor the warranty.

Same guy, new retailer. I believe your card has been hacked. Call your bank and get it replaced -- it's been red-flagged.

Same guy, new retailer. I believe your card has been hacked. Call your bank and get it replaced -- it's been red-flagged.
Not a new retailer.

It was from Dji on line store, and the purchase has been canceled. Card is not the problem. DJI has problem.

Reactions: Skylane
Not a new retailer.

It was from Dji on line store, and the purchase has been canceled. Card is not the problem. DJI has problem.
So what's the point in the new thread? What does amazon.ca have to do with it?

Cross posting is frowned upon here, and starting new threads on the same topic is similarly a no-no.

Kindly resolve the problem using the advice you got in the first thread. Posting a new thread to beat the topic to death is a disservice to this community.

Last edited:
His card approved the purchase.
What do you mean "it's been red-flagged"
He said that DJI want's his ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members