DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon fire tablet with Mavic mini

what ever you use for the fly app has to have a 64 bit operating system

Reactions: Mrmund
I believe the Fire 7 is only a 32bit architecture so it won't run DJI Fly which requires a 64bit system

Similar to the Fire tablet is the 8" ONN tablet from Walmart (the 7" does not work - 32 bit Android). Android 9 at 64 bit and Fly works well. Also fits into the RC holders.

If you want a cheap tablet that works, go to Amazon and order yourself a Tablet 10-inch Android 9.0 WiFi – Winnovo T10 Quad Core 3GB RAM 32GB ROM Dual Camera HD IPS Display GPS HDMI Bluetooth Google Certified (Black)

An employee of mine uses that tablet with his drone, it works, and is dirt cheap.

Last edited:
If you want a cheap tablet that works, go to Amazon and order yourself a Tablet 10-inch Android 9.0 WiFi – Winnovo T10 Quad Core 3GB RAM 32GB ROM Dual Camera HD IPS Display GPS HDMI Bluetooth Google Certified (Black)

An employee of mine uses that tablet with his drone, it works, and is dirt cheap.

I have one, it does run the Fly app plus has a HDMI out on it if you want to connect to HDMI goggles or a second display.

I haven't really used it much to offer an opinion on it as I mainly use an iPhone 7 and sometimes use a larger screen on an iPad Pro.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder