DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon Multi Charger: Air 2 - Air 2s not charging new A2s batteries. Anyone else experience this?

crash3x

Reactions
My Amazon Multi Charger: Air 2 - Air 2s charger stopped charging my original A2 batteries. It'll only charges the old A2 batteries, NOT the new A2s batteries. anyone else experience this? The charger I'm using is pictured below. Not happy, I really liked this charger.

Anyone have any all in one battery charging units they can refer that work with charging all the new A2s batteries at once, it'll be much appreciated!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 9.53.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 9.53.09 PM.png
    546.5 KB · Views: 22
If you haven't charged the batteries even once, if you didn't use them at all you need to "wake them up" from hibernation. To do that connect the battery and charge it completely using the stock charger, without the hub, the charger should be directly connected to the battery. Then do this for every other new battery. When charged at least once with the stock charger, the batteries should start charging with your amazon charger too.

Reactions: Capt KO
Hi, I’m aware of that process and I did that the first time around with all the new a2’s batteries. They are all awake and had a full charge via the DJi charger.

I watched a YouTube video that shows the batteries that come with the new Fly More Combo & RC Pro are a lil higher wattage or something of that sort so I’m thinking maybe that might be the issue, maybe the charger is not compatible with the “newer” A2’s batteries.

Hi, I’m aware of that process and I did that the first time around with all the new a2’s batteries. They are all awake and had a full charge via the DJi charger.

I watched a YouTube video that shows the batteries that come with the new Fly More Combo & RC Pro are a lil higher wattage or something of that sort so I’m thinking maybe that might be the issue, maybe the charger is not compatible with the “newer” A2’s batteries.
You are correct. The Multi Charger (I bought mine from Drone Valley) will only charge the batteries that came with my Mavic 2. I was assured that the batteries are the same in the Mavic Air 2 and the Mavic Air 2s are the same. They are not. There is a difference in the specs.

Ordered one, coming tomorrow.

This old one is free to whoever wants it, just PM me and pay shipping.
20220211_134953.jpg

I don't use mine either. I bought the one thats in the video above.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC