DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon orders - fullfilled by Koozam

m0j0

Reactions
I ordered day 2 from Amazon fullfilled by Koozam. I have been watching my account for emails. Today I received an email from Amazon stating that if I did not receive confirmation today that my order would be cancelled. UGH!! So I called Amazon with my order number and asked them not to cancel.

You can reach Amazon customer service here you will need your order number:
Amazon.com, Inc./Customer service
1 (888) 280-4331

They called Koozam and notified them that I wanted to keep the order. They then sent me a series of emails confirming my request... then Koozam sent me this:

In order to keep your order in line and your status open, we must put in tracking for your order and mark as shipped, however we are getting some units in very slowly and hopefully we can ship your order ASAP.

We will ship you an accessory for the drone to keep the order open and we will ship the rest of the order once we get it in

Then I got this..

It should ship once we get stock, we are starting to get stock this week

Customer Service Koozam Inc

So if you ordered from Koozam day one you should be getting your order sometime next week. Sounds like they are getting units in this week.

Lucky you i got the same emailed and i had inquired as well thru Amazon and Amazon on their part cancelled the order when i never requested it. I tried to get the order back but it was to late. Not thrilled about it but what can you do. Whatever you do don't go thru Amazon to help you or they will end up cancelling the order just telling ya from my experience today.

Lucky you i got the same emailed and i had inquired as well thru Amazon and Amazon on their part cancelled the order when i never requested it. I tried to get the order back but it was to late. Not thrilled about it but what can you do. Whatever you do don't go thru Amazon to help you or they will end up cancelling the order just telling ya from my experience today.
No I called Amazon and told them directly not to cancel my order. I talked to Koozam and they said they were shipping out accessories today so my order would be safe. I just checked and my order shows as shipped. I think I'm ok.

Reactions: Smallz
I got the same thing, I just emailed koozam and got the same response. I
The problem isn't Koozam it is Amazon. Call them and tell them expressly, "do not cancel my order." If you don't Amazon will cancel your order. Do not email them call them and make certain they understand or you will get your order cancelled for non shipment. It's actually a protection for you but in this case i think cancelling puts you way back. YMMV

I emailed koozam and they knew exactly what to do, they shipped me a accessory and that kept my order open and from being canceled . amazon shows that the Mavic has shipped so everything is OK on my order.

Reactions: m0j0
I emailed koozam and they knew exactly what to do, they shipped me a accessory and that kept my order open and from being canceled . amazon shows that the Mavic has shipped so everything is OK on my order.
Sounds good. To be honest I have no idea if I will get my order in time from them but... I want it to be my option. Not theirs.

I received the same email right before received my tracking number!!!! Hope this happens for you guys too!! My flymore arrived yesterday a day early!!!! The Mavic is worth the wait!!! I have an Inspire Pro and I think it is easier to fly for jobs than the inspire (when moving slow)!!
|Hope you get yours soon!!

I received a tracking number but they told me it was just for accessories. I did order mine the day after it was released so I am probably not in the first batch who knows when I get it.. did you order day one. That might be why you got yours so fast.

I received a tracking number but they told me it was just for accessories. I did order mine the day after it was released so I am probably not in the first batch who knows when I get it.. did you order day one. That might be why you got yours so fast.
I'm another Koozam customer. I reached out to them asking about this and they did the same thing. Created a shipment for accessories so Amazon won't cancel the order. They didn't have any idea when my Mavic would ship though. I'm kind of sad to see that there are others here ahead of me too.. :oops:

I'm another Koozam customer. I reached out to them asking about this and they did the same thing. Created a shipment for accessories so Amazon won't cancel the order. They didn't have any idea when my Mavic would ship though. I'm kind of sad to see that there are others here ahead of me too.. :oops:

Hopefully one of ya gets bumped up since mine got cancelled by Amazon/Koozam thanks to Amazon :(

Hopefully one of ya gets bumped up since mine got cancelled by Amazon/Koozam thanks to Amazon :(
That sucks... I'd raise some serious complaints with Amazon. I order enough from them I should be like a Diamond member or something..

I received the same email right before received my tracking number!!!! Hope this happens for you guys too!! My flymore arrived yesterday a day early!!!! The Mavic is worth the wait!!! I have an Inspire Pro and I think it is easier to fly for jobs than the inspire (when moving slow)!!
|Hope you get yours soon!!
When did you order it?

That sucks... I'd raise some serious complaints with Amazon. I order enough from them I should be like a Diamond member or something..
Yeah i tried but since it was cancelled there was nothing that could be done. i just did not want to deal with it on a Monday lol no biggy i replaced my order yesterday on Newegg so I am looking at a Dec arrival most likely unless some huge drone miracle from the drone gods takes place :)

day 1 hour 1

That explains why.. I'm day 2 so probably a good week out

Just received this message:

Dear valued customer,

We are so sorry to inform you that DJI just made an announcement that orders might be delayed another 7-8 weeks minimum, we regret that we won’t be able to ship your order in the time we originally thought we would.

Please let us know if you would like us to go ahead and cancel your order.

Just received this message:

Dear valued customer,

We are so sorry to inform you that DJI just made an announcement that orders might be delayed another 7-8 weeks minimum, we regret that we won’t be able to ship your order in the time we originally thought we would.

Please let us know if you would like us to go ahead and cancel your order.

I got the same message today, but I am still wondering if staying in the queue might be better than starting over with someone else... unless one of the big boxes gets one sooner.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000