DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

American Flag sticker

gjaleman

Reactions
Anyone know where I can get a small American flag sticker to put on one of the legs? I've searched the internet but some are too big.

Why not go artsy-fartsy and not use an entire flag (the leg is too small for a decent image anyway) - cut a strip from a sticker containing a star or two, some blue and some red/white stripes; make it sized to fit the leg just right. Wrap it around the leg if you have the tools and skills to do it cleanly.

Don't show the whole flag, just evoke it with a red/white/blue/stars motif. If you do it right, it'll be eye-catching and unique.

For instance, look what this guy did with his car and the flag motif:

Or just buy a full Mavic skin with the flag on it?

DJI Mavic Pro Skin - Patriotic
That site has decent variety and is running a 25% discount, but when they decided to add OVER 40 PERCENT ($10.35) for shipping with one more battery sticker added, I emptied my cart and left the site.

That's ridiculous - you put the skin in a large envelope with a cardboard stiffener and mail it First Class - three bucks max for materials and postage. "Handling" is 60 seconds.

Anyone know where I can get a small American flag sticker to put on one of the legs? I've searched the internet but some are too big.
Why not fly Canadian flags?
You'll run into less trouble flying oversees with your Mavic with Canadian livery!

Have you though about a flag lapel pin?

Amazon.com: Official American Flag Pin (American Flag Pin (1 Pack)): Jewelry

e655ecd1a68bb524150b2471dad139be.jpg

Just cut the pin off the back and then shave/sand/buff the back of the pin to smooth the cut off pin spot and to also thin out the profile and reduce the weight (even though it weighs next to nothing).

Then just use appropriate glue to adhere the flag to your Mavic. This will have a much nicer like, stand up to weather much better and be better quality.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu