DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amsterdam Castle Muiderslot

Stickybit

Reactions
Hello to you all,

Last week I flew my drone near Muiderslot (also called Amsterdam Castle) which is a castle which used to protect Amsterdam.
This is the first time I use Final Cut Pro instead of iMovie, so hope it'll be something worth to look at :).

Thanks for watching and if you've got some tips on using FCP, I want to hear them!

Hello to you all,

Last week I flew my drone near Muiderslot (also called Amsterdam Castle) which is a castle which used to protect Amsterdam.
This is the first time I use Final Cut Pro instead of iMovie, so hope it'll be something worth to look at :).

Thanks for watching and if you've got some tips on using FCP, I want to hear them!

awesome video mate, well done.

Reactions: Stickybit
Hello to you all,

Wow , What a place worth every moment of recording. The only thing I can tell you is dont cut off your main drone shots to fast, such as when your over the top and flying higher , keep that climb in there to the top, speed up of you want but that is eye candy for everyone . With the exception of the spirals try to keep the rotating the camera to a minimum as that the only footage that goes noticed . Even the switching of the camera was spot on except for the obvious walking part , up until than this was exceptional and inspiring drone footage. Thanks for sharing.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Nice Video

Awesome video!

I thought you were going to fly into that little girl lol

Just a side note:
Though the castle is refered to as "Amsterdam Castle Muiderslot" it originally was not meant to protect Amsterdam, but to protect Utrecht. Based at the point where the Vecht (a river giving acces to the city of Utrecht) it was built in the early 13th century, t be demolished by the end of the century and rebuilt about 100 years later. It was in the years that followed that the castle played a role for Amsterdam.
Never the less, the footage is great :)

Just a side note:
Though the castle is refered to as "Amsterdam Castle Muiderslot" it originally was not meant to protect Amsterdam, but to protect Utrecht. Based at the point where the Vecht (a river giving acces to the city of Utrecht) it was built in the early 13th century, t be demolished by the end of the century and rebuilt about 100 years later. It was in the years that followed that the castle played a role for Amsterdam.
Never the less, the footage is great :)

True, I did a shortcut on history there.. Sorry :)

Wow , What a place worth every moment of recording. The only thing I can tell you is dont cut off your main drone shots to fast, such as when your over the top and flying higher , keep that climb in there to the top, speed up of you want but that is eye candy for everyone . With the exception of the spirals try to keep the rotating the camera to a minimum as that the only footage that goes noticed . Even the switching of the camera was spot on except for the obvious walking part , up until than this was exceptional and inspiring drone footage. Thanks for sharing.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Thanks for your feedback!
I also got some feedback on a dutch site where they told me to shorten my videos so viewers don't loose attention. I'll try to do that some more in coming videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SFC