DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Analog Geezer figures out how to load and run Litchi and DJI Go 4 on his android 8 device!

Wade Gizzy

Reactions
I was running my DJI Go 4 app on my huawei M5 pad, no problem. Then I added the Litchi App, and could not run either. I searched this forum and Youtube and while I found threads on this, I wasn't able to achieve my goal because the various android versions navigated differently. I did kinda get what they were hinting at, but was never able to get it to work.
So I sat down via trial and error by altering the sequence in turning on the controller, drone, device, and working with force stopping BOTH apps, was able to make it work. Many may think this rudimentary, but that was my goal! So many enter in the hobby NEEDING rudimentary introductions.

Here is my method:

Last edited:
It truly is! Achievement Unlocked!
2rn9mh.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
I was running my DJI Go 4 app on my huawei M5 pad, no problem. Then I added the Litchi App, and could not run either. I searched this forum and Youtube and while I found threads on this, I wasn't able to achieve my goal because the various android versions navigated differently. I did kinda get what they were hinting at, but was never able to get it to work.
So I sat down via trial and error by altering the sequence in turning on the controller, drone, device, and working with force stopping BOTH apps, was able to make it work. Many may think this rudimentary, but that was my goal! So many enter in the hobby NEEDING rudimentary introductions.

Here is my method:
On ANDROID: This is a true ritual one must go through when LITCHI and DJIGO4 exist on the same device. The opposing app must be FORCE KILL before using the other due to the fact LITCHI uses the SDK (Software Development Kit) as their base. The two will conflict. Sooo, KUDOS to you! Many do not understand what to do, but you did great!

On IOS (i.e. iPAD) devices, one must double tap the home button then swipe up to FORCE KILL the opposing app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR