DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Ancient Broch from the air

eckydrone200

Reactions
Out this morning for the first serious flight with my new Mini 2 since receiving it a couple of weeks ago, weather been pretty hopeless lately. These photos are of an ancient broch and I've always wanted to capture it from the air. Got to say the Mini 2 does everything my Air did but with far less restrictions. {EDIT} Should add that the Mini 2 actually beats the Air when it comes to distance, portability & flight time.DJI_0039.JPGDJI_0040.JPGDJI_0041.JPGDJI_0041.JPG

Last edited:
wow what an amazing place ? Have you planned to shoot a video about the broch?
cheers Paul
Thanks for that Paul. I do have a bit of video of it but to be honest I never put any thought in to it and I would be embarrassed putting it on here when I see the quality of your stuff and a lot of the other members. I might have a play around with it and see if I can edit something that resembles something like a half hearted attempt.

Very nice!
Thanks for taking the time to share a positive comment. I just need to practice a bit with composition as when I look at other members photos & videos I just feel there is a long way to go. Not with the drone I hasten to add! ?

That's a fine example of a broch. Great photos. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the compliment Dave. I was really just testing out the quality of the photos in quite windy conditions. There are other brochs around so I may make it a task to try and get photos of the ones I can get to. I know one is on an island offshore so that may be worth a look but I need too make sure it's not nesting season as I don't want to interfere with the bird life.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143