DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android app just started to randomly close after update..

Reactions
I have flew my drone many times now fine never had an issue. I first used GO regular for a while until it told me its not supported and to use go 4 so i used go 4 and had no issues till Sunday when I updated the app to latest version. Now I will be flying and I look at my phone (s7 regular) and all of a sudden i'm staring at my home screen not DJI go 4 anymore) the controller still is connected and the only way i know there's an issue is by looking at my screen. DJI chat said to use GO regular is that good advice? They also said to reinstall go 4. What do you think I should do? I've had absolutely no issues until this last go4 update... I don't want to use go regular and all of a sudden have a flyaway or anything but I do remember it never giving me issues before. Or do you think i should try to find the previous go4 app version and download that? edit: oh and i just remembered my phone updated to android 7.0 .....

Welcome to the club - Android 7 makes Go4 crash regularly.
I guess DJI knows by now too - it has become common knowledge. Question is will they do something about it ?

Reactions: xblackxopsxsecretsx
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54