DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android & bluetooth gps

jaysrmc

Reactions
Hi guys, I have an android device I want to use. It does not have built in gps or data. I am curious if anyone knows of a bluetooth gps receiver and then I can just use my phone as a hotspot?

Hi guys, I have an android device I want to use. It does not have built in gps or data. I am curious if anyone knows of a bluetooth gps receiver and then I can just use my phone as a hotspot?

Strange, most androids I know have both, which one is it ?

ipad air but it doesnt have a sim card so no gps.

Hi Guys I have an Android Device,

FYI an IPad isn’t an Android device mate it’s an IOS device.

You can buy Bluetooth units but TBH I would just go and buy an Android Tablet with GPS built in, less to carry round

You can buy Bluetooth units but TBH I would just go and buy an Android Tablet with GPS built in, less to carry round

I know it isn't but I have two devices one android and one ipad air 2 that to not have sim slots so I would like to see if anyone knows of a bluetooth gps device/ For data, I can connec tmy phone as a hostpot but I don't get maps.

I get ya, but I have 4 tablets and rather not buy another.

"Apple chose not to include a GPS in the wifi only models. ... The GPS system in iPads and iPhones relies upon the cellular connection. It uses the towers to pinpoint the location. If you get a non-cellular model of the iPad Air, then you can only get location from wifi. "

Cause you came on here asking for Android help on an IOS device.

I get it bud, I made a mistake, I need it for both IOS and android. Thats My bad. I can't seem to find something that works on both and those things are expesive and what if my devices dont suppport.. Trying not to buy something that won't work on my devices. I coudl finanace something through verzion but you end up paying so much for something, ya know?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser