DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android Pie - Pixel 2 XL

naiku

Reactions
Is anyone running DJI Go 4 on a device running Android Pie? I have a Pixel 2XL and while it should work, the app just closes at the sign in screen and gets stuck in a loop. I open the app, it gets to the sign in screen, crashes, then immediately re-opens to the sign in screen before crashing again and getting stuck in a cycle of doing the same until I manage to force close the app. I have a tablet that I can use, but would like to be able to use my phone on occasions where I don't want to carry the tablet.

Wondering if it is an Android Pie issue or an issue specific to my phone.

Thanks.

I'm running Android 9 on my pixel 2 xl and it's works good. But I am running 4.3.10 version of GO 4. I have tried the new Google Q but GO 4 crashes with it so I've stuck with 9 for now .

Reactions: naiku
Thanks, the version on the play store is 4.3.14, will see if I can track down a 4.3.10 apk and go from there. I thought about installing Q, but did not want to deal with a bunch of apps not yet working on it.

Well, crap. 4.3.10 does the exact same thing, just crashes in the exact same way as 4.3.14. Looks like a factory reset on my phone is in order.

Factory reset did the trick, will likely still use the tablet the majority of the time, but nice to have the option of my phone now.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143