DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

android tablet with HDMI out?

droneuser

Reactions
does anyone know what android tablet that works with dji app that has a hdmi out on it?

beside the nvidia shield, of course the cheaper the better :)

thanks

Reactions: Stormey
You're right. No other tablets on that page have an HDMI output. I'm not aware of any other commonly used tablets with an HDMI output. If you can find something with similar specs to those on the list, then it might be worth a shot.

I was afraid you was going to say that :(

The dual core Google Nexus 10 (discontinued) has HDMI out.

do you have this one? if so how is it working with dji go?
Thanks

does anyone know what android tablet that works with dji app that has a hdmi out on it?

beside the nvidia shield, of course the cheaper the better :)

thanks
I can tell you for a fact that my tab s3 I just purchased a few weeks ago works flawlessly. It doesn't have HDMI out but you can wireless stream to smart tv or use this adaptor USB c to 3 in 1.
3in1 USB3.1 Type-C to HDMI Multiport Convertor Adaptor for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 | eBay
This tablet also supports 4K HDR.

ohhh ok yes that too! and to use it for live flight view to :)

ohhh ok yes that too! and to use it for live flight view to :)
I'm not sure if you can do that. Unless you wireless stream it to the other device over Wi-Fi. I don't think they will function off the same port.

I'm not sure if you can do that. Unless you wireless stream it to the other device over Wi-Fi. I don't think they will function off the same port.

yes they wont :( and I did order something to do the wireless streaming so when it comes in I will see how it works hopefully it wont drag the ipad mini 4 down to much!

ok well I hope someone who has will post :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes