DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android tablets compatible with Mavic Mini

HumbearKS

Reactions
Hi everyone and happy Turkey day......I thought I had seen a list or reference link here on the forum for Android tablets that work with the Mavic MM....but can't find it. Anyone can send or guide me to that list?

Wanted to grab one tis weekend to take advantage of the Black Friday %% :) :) Thanks!

Reactions: darethehair
Thanks....looks like there is really no Android tablet device that supports the DJI Fly app...does that mean other tablets might support it but have not been tested yet, such as the Samsung tablets?

It just means DJI doesn't support tablets in general. Any tablet being used with DJI GO 4 will also likely work with DJI Fly.

It just means DJI doesn't support tablets in general. Any tablet being used with DJI GO 4 will also likely work with DJI Fly.
Not that fast, example SM-T380 ( Android 9 ) and it does not work with the new app but working great with Go 4

That's not the point, you indicated that if Go 4 is compatible the Fly app is usually as well.
That's not the case.
Ah, I guess you missed my link above? I was referring to the tablets people are using with DJI GO 4 on my list.

Purchased the Samsung Tab A however looks like the DJI fly app is not downloadable from the playstore....any suggestions on how to circumvent that and make it work? Thanks...

Purchased the Samsung Tab A however looks like the DJI fly app is not downloadable from the playstore....any suggestions on how to circumvent that and make it work? Thanks...
I downloaded the apk direct from DJI - It did not complete on the Tab A. SOL for now.

The version I have is SM-T510. Any solution on the horizon for this version? Tried to download from the DJI website directly as well but didn't work out...

I don't know why none of these lists have Google Pixel 4xl (and possibly 4) on them.
Pixel 4 xl works fine with Fly.

Ah, I guess you missed my link above? I was referring to the tablets people are using with DJI GO 4 on my list.
Same here. My Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T810) is on your list and works well with GO4, but does not even install the Fly app when downloaded from DJI server. The app is also not offered in Play store.

Tab S3 works.
Fly seems to favor 4GB installed RAM, though one Android in DJI's list has 3GB.

DJI isn't focusing on tablets for the Fly app right now but that doesn't mean it won't work.

Tab S3 works.
I've installed the app on my Tab S3 and that went OK. But when I click on either"Recommended Zones" or "Fly Spots", I get this error:
Screenshot_20191204-114101.jpg
Have you seen that? I admit I haven't actually tried to connect the Mini (no cable long enough), so it might work for me, too. The app also can show me my flight logs successfully.

I purchased a Samsung S3 tablet recently and the DJI Fly app downloaded without a problem. Still cant connect to the RC though which is most likely due to the wrong connection cable. Should be getting the right OTC cable tomorrow......

Tried my Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T813), ordered the correct cable. Was able to download Dji fly app, but the tablet wouldn't connect to the mavic mini. Disappointing. Was really looking forward to larger screen.

Does anyone think Dji will correct this or should I start looking for a new compatible tablet?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair