DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Reactions
Hey Team!

This is my latest edit after my recent trip to Nepal.

Highest altitude I flew at was 5400m (base) up about 350m. Battled high winds, extreme cold (batteries at -2 deg!) to get some pretty nice shots - one of the most beautiful parts of the world I have been to!

Let me know what you think,

Gus

Hey Team!

This is my latest edit after my recent trip to Nepal.

Highest altitude I flew at was 5400m (base) up about 350m. Battled high winds, extreme cold (batteries at -2 deg!) to get some pretty nice shots - one of the most beautiful parts of the world I have been to!

Let me know what you think,

Gus

Well done. Here is a link to another drone video from Nepal which I thought was pretty cool:

Airvūz - Nepal Himalaya - Khumbu 3 passes trek with Phantom4

Simply stunning!

I leave next week for the AC and would love to get some tips from you. I am taking a Mavic (original version) 3 batteries and all the spare blades that I have (not that I have ever replaced any since buying it almost two years ago).

One question I do have is did you get enough of an opportunity to recharge your batteries whilst at the Tea Houses along the way? Any signal or GPS issues? Did you use any filters at all on those videos?

Anyhow once again, simply stunning work, a great choice of music and good pacing for the clips, very well done indeed and very inspiring.

I am super excited to be off now!

Best,

Fraser

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54