DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Annoying AIRCRAFT DISCONNECTED error on Mavic Pro!

networth

Reactions
Hi, I have been flying my Mavic Pro for last 2 years without issues and done over more than 300+ flights, but since last week, when I have upgraded to the latest firmware on DJI assistant, something isnt right.

Im using iPhone X and it keeps on telling me AIRCRAFT DISCONNECTED even before I hit take off.

And even if takes off, then it goes AIRCRAFT DISCONNECTED again in 4-5 mins and I have to RTH or else manually pull it back to me.

Whats wrong ?

Its not the cable for sure, I have tried with 3 apple cable already and I use the DJI controller short cable only since last 2 years without issues.

Whats the solution to this ?

Im so frustrated to this, as I came to New Zealand for some epic footages and ended up with this crap.
The mavic has not even done a single 10 min flight yet, as it disconnected in 2-3 mins at max or even 10 seconds mostly, 90% of time.

Reactions: JeanVos
Hi, I have been flying my Mavic Pro for last 2 years without issues and done over more than 300+ flights, but since last week, when I have upgraded to the latest firmware on DJI assistant, something isnt right.

Im using iPhone X and it keeps on telling me AIRCRAFT DISCONNECTED even before I hit take off.

And even if takes off, then it goes AIRCRAFT DISCONNECTED again in 4-5 mins and I have to RTH or else manually pull it back to me.

Whats wrong ?

Its not the cable for sure, I have tried with 3 apple cable already and I use the DJI controller short cable only since last 2 years without issues.

Im so frustrated to this, as I came to New Zealand for some epic footages and ended up with this crap.
The mavic has not even done a single 10 min flight yet, as it disconnected in 2-3 mins at max or even 10 seconds mostly, 90% of time.

I

Whats wrong ?

I would refresh the firmware install and see if that resolves the issue.

Get a bottle of compressed air and clean
1. RC connector
2. Cable connectors (both ends)
3. Display device connector

Reactions: MavicCF
Hi, I have been flying my Mavic Pro for last 2 years without issues and done over more than 300+ flights, but since last week, when I have upgraded to the latest firmware on DJI assistant, something isnt right...
That is why I do not upgrade. Once I got a setup that worked I turned off auto-update on my tablet and fly in airplane mode.

Try to downgrade your firmware to the version that was working.

Have you made sure the Iphone is updated?
when was the last time you completely shut down the phone and rebooted?

Whats wrong ?

it happened to me and my solution was that I hooked my s8+ up to the USB port with my RC cord then I didn't have an issue but it is a little akward. but I am going to try airplane mode to see if it works with the regular cord.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest