DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Annoying popup

AeroMirage

Reactions
Every time I plug my SD card into my computer this thing pops up.
I have tried the recomended scan and fix thing and it always says no errors found.
Stored data is always fine. Does it on all of my drones. (Inspire2, Mavic Platinum and Spark)
Anyone else getting this?
xxxka.jpg

I got it and ignored it and eventually the card became unreadable. I used a deep scan in Recuva (free PC app) and got my video back. I then formatted the card in Go 4 and no more popup.

Any chance that your card reader is the problem? As, that is the one thing that all of your cards have in common...

I just got the same error on a brand new card (the one that came with my new MP) from the first day's shooting. Time for a format.
Be sure to always format the card IN the Mavic, through Go4. Some errors that occur on SD cards originate from a card formatted in a computer, and then used in a camera. Let the camera do the formatting (especially on brand new cards).

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
The reason you get this is pulling the card or cable while data is being exchanged.
Even after the files have been copied, other stuff is going on behind scenes constantly with any attached device.
The correct way is to right click and eject the drive, then disconnect it when Windows is done communicating.

Despite the ominous warning nothing bad should happen if you just pull it anyway, especially if you format before recording again.
in other situations such as transferring important files or firmware updates it's safest to eject properly

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
If you scan the card it will 1. take away the popup and 2. out will find out any problems with the card(usually there is none).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada