DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Canadian Drone Newbie Checking in

jgoldsney

Reactions
Have been wanting a drone for a long time...Being in Canada with our lovely new drone laws the Mavic Mini has really caught my eye.

Looking to pick up a small drone to take stock video footage with while on vacation. The portability of the Mavic Mini really appeals to me.

I tend to research things for months before plunking down my $$ so hopefully will have some drone footage to post some time in the new year lol

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Have been wanting a drone for a long time...Being in Canada with our lovely new drone laws the Mavic Mini has really caught my eye.

Looking to pick up a small drone to take stock video footage with while on vacation. The portability of the Mavic Mini really appeals to me.

I tend to research things for months before plunking down my $$ so hopefully will have some drone footage to post some time in the new year lol
Welcome to the Forum - a lot of knowledge available here and many that will help you. I currently fly a Mavic Pro - my 4th DJI Drone. Also, I have my beginners drone license - not that hard to pass. Have a look at videos prepared by Don Drones On, all the info you need to pass. Good luck.

Welcome to the Forum - a lot of knowledge available here and many that will help you. I currently fly a Mavic Pro - my 4th DJI Drone. Also, I have my beginners drone license - not that hard to pass. Have a look at videos prepared by Don Drones On, all the info you need to pass. Good luck.
Thanks for the nudge to try the beginners drone license test.....Just passed with 88% :)

Reactions: Skyflyer129

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e