DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Another Dam Flight

@Palerider well dam me ,what do you know another dam video ,looks like you are cornering the market in Dam videos ,carry on you are doing a dam good job

Reactions: Palerider
Hi Robert,
I watched all your dam videos. My two cents: I´m sorry to say that they are all too monotounus because the consists out of too long shots with many stutters when you change the flight direction.
One example: In the vidoe abowe the first shot towards the dam lasts 1.52 minutes. It becomes boring very fast because one can see always the same image! There is a rule of thumb, which says that a shot should be as long to be able to "scan" the image with the eyes. If the shot is longer it becomes boring because there is nothing new to see/discover!
I did a editing on your video. It´s way shorter now and unfortunately it´s still a bit boring because of the missing variety of different shots as close up, and mit shots.
Some time ago I posted this:

Hopefully I could help you to obtain more intersting videos, good luck ??

cheers and have a nice day and happy flying ?
Paul

Thanks Paul. I appreciate you taking the time to give me advice on being a better photographer. I'll incorporate your tips on my next video.

Thanks Paul. I appreciate you taking the time to give me advice on being a better photographer. I'll incorporate your tips on my next video.
you´r welcome Robert, glad you appreciate my tipps...I´m an old fox concerning video/film...I started 54 years ago, oh what an old geezer ?
Cheers Paul

Reactions: Palerider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair