DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Ext. Range Ideas

HereToLearn

Reactions
I tend to over research and then get overwhelmed with a ton of different ideas I want to test out. So for all you range extending gurus and newbies out there...

What are you range extending, battery life extending, or franken-exteding ideas you've come up with so far?

Plus I have an idea to bounce off of you fellow pilots.... So we know about the 4hawks singal booster, the yagi uda and parabolic, plus I've seen people use external wifi range extenders.

What are your thought on making an External Cell Phone extender/repeater (ones semi-truck drivers use) as a point of communication PLUS adding all these additional boosters and externals???

How does that tickle your brain? Excited to see what you come up with.

Welcome to the forum first.
Now you should go back into your profile and check the box to access the Software mod section then look around there. Then maybe
look around in the mod section to see what has been done.
Also we have a search function that works pretty good.
Put in what you are flying then whatever you are searching for.
We also have distance threads on about all model Mavic’s and
you can see what they are doing.
dc

We need a base antenna like a cb radio antenna we could mount on a roof and connect to our controller for max distance flights.
(yes I am well aware of line of sight so save it)

So how far away do you want to go? It already reaches WAY too far away.

just a question but isn,t a range extender used beyond vlos when gps cooridinates are used in wayoint missions and u lose signal but on return all the footage is on the aircrafts storage

this was a thread to come up with ideas to extend the range. We are all WELL aware of FAA regulations so we dont need to put the kabash on the idea because that stalls creativity, evolution, and stalls greatness. What if this thread was the next place to come up with an evolutionary idea?

So... again.... does anybody have ANY ideas on how to extend the range? (that hasn't been invented yet)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada