DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another fake review on B&H

1dr1

Reactions
Like wack-a-mole. One gets taken down, another on pops up. Guess the reviewer would rather have a Hubsan.

Ordered on 27th and arrived on 10/23 after a few days delayed i was super anxious to get it out of the box.Â

Firstly, the box was missing a battery have raised the issue with DJI. next like the previous reviews i found that the battery lasted no longer then 7 minutes (best case) i was highly disappointed with this as i had driven our 3 hours from home to only be able to spend 13 minutes total with the drone.

One thing none of the reviews seem to pick up is how bad the controller design is, when trying to operate the controller both thumb sticks collide with each other making it very uncomfortable to use.

Also like the previous review, maybe i had sports mode on without noticing by the drone had several near misses with the collision detection not kicking in.

Next time i will consider buying the Hubsan or another better quality drone because this one didn't live up to the hype.

Reactions: AgentBB007
So he was colliding the thumb sticks into each other -- they're too far apart to do that even if you tried unless you had your hands reversed (left hand on right stick, right hand on left stick).

Additionally, he posted this on the Fly More package and indicated one of the batteries was missing yet, to the best of my knowledge, none of the Mavic Pro's received have been the Fly More models. If he was mistaken and had the basic package then if it was missing a battery he would not have been able to fly at all.

Pretty obvious bull ****...

Brian

Reactions: Marc and AgentBB007
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143