DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another gimbal issue

Flyhighsky

Reactions
Sighhhh...did some flying today..it's breezy here and the mini was hovering over my deck. All of a sudden a gust of wind hit the mini and made it fly cattiwumpus and it crashed into the steps of the deck. Now not only does it say "gimbal stuck" but also "gimbal motor overloading" Now what can I do? I have a new ribbon but I don't think that is the issue. I'm thinking the motor is toast.

• Sad
Reactions: mmx233
Sighhhh...did some flying today..it's breezy here and the mini was hovering over my deck. All of a sudden a gust of wind hit the mini and made it fly cattiwumpus and it crashed into the steps of the deck. Now not only does it say "gimbal stuck" but also "gimbal motor overloading" Now what can I do? I have a new ribbon but I don't think that is the issue. I'm thinking the motor is toast.
Sorry to hear. Going through something similar myself. Don't know anything about the mini but for the mavic 2 the first thing recommended was to do a gimbal calibration.

Sorry to hear. Going through something similar myself. Don't know anything about the mini but for the mavic 2 the first thing recommended was to do a gimbal calibration.
I already replaced the gimbal and it wont calibrate. Only goes to 10%. Camera still works and will take pictures and vids but camera tilts to the left. Thinking of just sending it off to a repair shop. Its starting to p.mo.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada