DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Handbrake Video

2k looks so much better and crisper than 1080 so its worth the xtra time to render it. 2K should be quicker also.
yes I agree. Actually this was 2.7 k. Youtube can only handle so much. And 4k is not worldwide yet. All I know is it still looks good enough for the human eye and brain.

yes I agree. Actually this was 2.7 k. Youtube can only handle so much. And 4k is not worldwide yet. All I know is it still looks good enough for the human eye and brain.

Thats the problem the 1080 does not look good on any of the wider monitors which a lot people do not have so by posting 2k you really create something sharp for everyone to see. I have made quite a few posts about how much of an improvement there is going 2k where is 2k and 4k is not really as noticiable which is why I call it the sweet spot in video.

Reactions: bronze661
Thats the problem the 1080 does not look good on any of the wider monitors which a lot people do not have so by posting 2k you really create something sharp for everyone to see. I have made quite a few posts about how much of an improvement there is going 2k where is 2k and 4k is not really as noticiable which is why I call it the sweet spot in video. If you shoot in 1080, it might not be better than 720 which is hd.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU