DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another new UK MM owner

Top job @i.kelly1963 - I reckon you're loving your MM as much as me!

My only suggestion (being a relative noob too) would be to play with exposure settings- notice how it's dark on the ground but you can still see clouds? Might be a bad habit but I lock the exposure on the ground so you get more light but then it's a little overexposed on the sky so you loose clouds. Am sure I'll get corrected by the pros but by doing that it opens up your ground footage immensely

Reactions: i.kelly1963
Top job @i.kelly1963 - I reckon you're loving your MM as much as me!

My only suggestion (being a relative noob too) would be to play with exposure settings- notice how it's dark on the ground but you can still see clouds? Might be a bad habit but I lock the exposure on the ground so you get more light but then it's a little overexposed on the sky so you loose clouds. Am sure I'll get corrected by the pros but by doing that it opens up your ground footage immensely
Hi Lurch, yeah, that's something I looked at and you're right, some clips do look pretty dark.

Before take off, I checked the exposure, adjusted and locked it... I wanted the same exposure for everything I shot on site.

Flying under trees wasn't the best plan in this respect! And I appear in a few clips... Lessons learnt!

Happy flying mate!

Reactions: Lurch003
welcome to the forum

Reactions: i.kelly1963
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada