DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another NFZ Question

Reactions
Newbie here so bear with me.....So I cannot take off , as my controller tells me I’m in a no fly zone (as marked in yellow) so I go to the dji fly safeGeo system unlock site and go through the procedure and it gives me a code to unlock it, but the unlock does not show up on my iPad mini. What could I be doing wrong?

Did you sync the authorization to your controller?

There is no authorization in downloaded in the app as far as I can see even after I saw this. First time doing it so I may not be following proper procedure.

Attachments

• 8CA28B9F-457E-4F4A-87E4-C6E1F1916442.jpeg
    8CA28B9F-457E-4F4A-87E4-C6E1F1916442.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 41
I have read this problem here a few times.. From what I remember, it had to do with everything being logged into the same DJI Go 4 account?
Do some searching, there is a few earlier threads on this.

There is no authorization in downloaded in the app as far as I can see even after I saw this. First time doing it so I may not be following proper procedure.
Right. Then you need to go to the hamburger menu in the DJI Go 4 app and sync the unlocking.

Reactions: robertkay
Right. Then you need to go to the hamburger menu in the DJI Go 4 app and sync the unlocking.
theres an unlocking list within the go4 app,i recall it being in the ''advanced'' section of drone settings i believe

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost