DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

another question about tablets/phones

davidzimagery

Reactions
I'm just curious what the factors are that limit which tablets or phones work with DJI drones. I have an LG X power tablet that worked with my Phantom 3 pro when I first got the tablet. After about a month, it didn't hook up any longer. I just got a Mavic Pro and it won't connect to that either. Too bad it's not a plug and play kind of thing. I've borrowed a ZTE K88 from my step son and it works great on both units. And I haven't seen that tablet on any compatibility list.

If it works with your testing you will likely be fine. Dji doesn't have the time or likely the ability to test every combination and user maintained lists while better won't cover everything either. Standard common sense here, small tests, bigger tests, and if it works you're good :)

happy flying

I'm just curious what the factors are that limit which tablets or phones work with DJI drones. I have an LG X power tablet that worked with my Phantom 3 pro when I first got the tablet. After about a month, it didn't hook up any longer. I just got a Mavic Pro and it won't connect to that either. Too bad it's not a plug and play kind of thing. I've borrowed a ZTE K88 from my step son and it works great on both units. And I haven't seen that tablet on any compatibility list.

Here is a list of recommended devices. Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily) - Phantom Help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61