DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another successful test flight MPP

saboken

Reactions
Still working on the nerves I had a successful flight yesterday! I would have kept it up longer but it was cold outside and I started loosing feeling in my hands.

Hopefully all your flights are successful!

Hopefully all your flights are successful!

Yea I hope so too I think all the YouTube disasters are keeping my nerves frazzled! I don’t think the majority of wrecks are telling the whole story! I know there are malfunctions but probably to as many as it seems! Most people won’t admit to there mistakes even if it’s the lack of experience

I definitely need to get some filters to get rid of the glare I wish they could be stacked! But the gimbal has just barely enough room for one filter!

Flying in an open area as you are is a step in the right direction. I get a kick out of the people that make there first flights a mile out over water in high winds.

Flying in an open area as you are is a step in the right direction. I get a kick out of the people that make there first flights a mile out over water in high winds.

Lol I have wind issues here because of the valley it can be dead calm then 30-40mph gust out of nowhere! I’m not far from the southern end of the AP trail. I dont think I will do anything advanced for a while even having a second MPP as a
Backup I can’t see risking a loss over stupidity I’m getting to old to climb to retrieve my drone I wanted to take it to the Grand Canyon till I found it was illegal to fly at federal lands like that now! But that’s ok it’s better than a wind gust sending it to the bottom of the canyon and needing to find a mule to go get it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98