DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another sunset photo....

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
That's a knockout and I love that boat right in the centre coming at you. Probably the best I've seen from you.

Reactions: Porky
That's a knockout and I love that boat right in the centre coming at you. Probably the best I've seen from you.

Thanks Cymruflyer, it’s so crazy, when I think it’s an ok-ish photo other people think the opposite.... just goes to show what I know or don’t :D

Appreciate your comments though, means a lot to meThumbswayup;)

Thanks Cymruflyer, it’s so crazy, when I think it’s an ok-ish photo other people think the opposite.... just goes to show what I know or don’t :D

Appreciate your comments though, means a lot to meThumbswayup;)

Remember, it is all subjective. If I love a photo and other don't feel the same way, I still keep loving it, because it is what the viewer feels in the end. Like music, we all have different tastes, it does not mean that some of it is better than others, it is all music, in the end. And if others happen to love one of my photos, that I feel is crap, I continue to feel it is crap. Then again, as I am sure you have felt, a photo you once thought was great, as you progress, you may feel a few years later, looking back at it, that it is now crap. It is all how you feel at the moment.

Spectacular shot ....Like the glow reflection off the water ....cR

Last edited:
Reactions: Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest