DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Warehouse Selling The Mavic

Nikon1

Reactions
There have been many reports of Mavic Pros being sold at Costco and Sams Club. Well, BJ's Warehouse Club (usually found in the Northeast USA) has now entered the selling frenzy as well.

BJ Mavic.JPG

For the selling price of $999 it looks like you get the basic package plus another set of propellers. As you can se, there were quite a few "Cards for Purchase available.

When will this end?

Reactions: charliesRig
Just waiting for the day someone trys to steel the props on the display model

Or, the battery. I did not think to see if the battery was real - or, for that matter, the Mavic was real. I just shook my head, took the picture and walked away.

Or, the battery. I did not think to see if the battery was real - or, for that matter, the Mavic was real. I just shook my head, took the picture and walked away.

the battery isn't real, you can see the hole in the top. Why did you shake your head?

Reactions: Golfnut
That's $24,000 right there.
If they dropped a couple Hudy I would truly think about another MP
............ I say thing like that a lot.
I Identify myself as Newby
and then say this
lately I "Rarely" crash my mavic I feel like It's really dialed in now
.......C

You guys in the USA are laughing, in Australia the Mavic is $1800 fly more is $2100 wish they were $999.99 in Australia
They probably cost so much in Australia because of import fees and I'm sure there are a ton of other fees involved.

You guys in the USA are laughing, in Australia the Mavic is $1800 fly more is $2100 wish they were $999.99 in Australia

That's rrp. Try eBay and remember currency conversion plus tax. Average eBay price is about 1400 for the fly less kit.

Batteries on dummy display units are hollow. Spec'd for 10 minutes of flight time but actual is 0 :D

the battery isn't real, you can see the hole in the top. Why did you shake your head?

The number of people who may buy this and then, when they need their warranty, find out BJ's isn't an "Authorized DJI Dealer" and so sorry, no warranty.

Thanks for calling out the "fake" battery. I totally missed that.

The number of people who may buy this and then, when they need their warranty, find out BJ's isn't an "Authorized DJI Dealer" and so sorry, no warranty.

Thanks for calling out the "fake" battery. I totally missed that.

I bet you can still buy the DJI Care plan regardless.

Reactions: charliesRig

Why shake your head? Hmm? They are becoming an everyday consumer item and we will see them in more and more places as time goes by. Competition is good.

I'm not sure if them becoming a common thing is good or bad for us law wise. In some cases, you can say it's good because if more have them, that is more people your laws will affect. However, the more people that have them, the more cases of idiots doing things they shouldn't with them, which pushes more of a need for stricter laws...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada