DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Antenna Boster for Mavic Pro

Have you had an opportunity to field test it?
I still haven't had the chance to try. I bought this antenna because I often fly in the middle of the city because I live in the city of Surabaya (Indonesia).

Before I bought it, I tried to have friend who already used this antenna. This antenna is very helpful to strengthen the signal mavic pro when flying in areas with high interfence.

if you want to know about this antenna, you can see the video youtube from the founder The Beast Antenna : Fadjar Hamidi

and IG : Fadjar Hamidi (@fadjar_hamidi) • Instagram photos and videos

or you can search on youtube with the keyword "the beast antenna drone" but there all in Indonesia Language

PS : sorry for my bad english

Thank you for the video links. Where are these listed for sale? BTW your English is much better than my Indonesian
there are listed on online shop in Indonesia, if you interested you could direct message on the Instagram "Fadjar Hamidi" because he is the founder the beast. i have the number for Whatapps. if you want i can sent the number by PM.

Have you had an opportunity to field test it?
I just tried new antenna booster in the middle of the city. the result is satisfying the usual height of 20 meters, there is a warning of high interference than I tried up to 35 meters normal without any interference.

i have screen recorder while i flyied but i couldn't up load video on this replay just pic only

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143