DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Antennas- Long Distance

gvg3

Reactions
Seen a lot of chat lately about signal quality at longer ranges..... If you’re concerned about clean, strong signal/data strength in dense areas or at longer distances you MUST check out Titandrones.com,...... their antennas and signal products prove that they’ve earned the A-plus reputation they’ve gotten,... ( No, I do not work for the company),.... I just think that my fellow pilots and hobbyists deserve the best choices available- if they can get them.... [emoji106]. Happy, safe flying...... gvg3

Yeah there are a few members here that use the Titan drones setup.

I just got the Titan Cyclone set up from Jake at UAV MAXX, I haven't had many opportunities to fly due to the weather here in Michigan. My initial flights showed a strong signal and no loss, where I use to lose my signal with the standard antennas. I am very pleased to far.

My best setup so far is the 4Hawks XR antenna (8 inch panel antenna) with Sunhams boosters. Crazy range. I can fly at 150ft and go over Silicon Valley all the way to the limit of 59K feet. I have many antennas, but this setup is my the far the best for something you can hold in your hands without using a tripod.

My best setup so far is the 4Hawks XR antenna (8 inch panel antenna) with Sunhams boosters. Crazy range. I can fly at 150ft and go over Silicon Valley all the way to the limit of 59K feet. I have many antennas, but this setup is my the far the best for something you can hold in your hands without using a tripod.

I just picked up SR Raptor. Any chance you can post a pick of your RC set up?

The Titan and the 4 hawks boosted are pretty much the same performance wise, I think the only real difference is the ability to swap panels quickly using the Titan T-lock.

My experience with the 2.4ghz models has been very good on the Mavic, as you can only use the 2.4ghz frequency with the Mavic Occusync

Reactions: Gray_seagull
The Titan and the 4 hawks boosted are pretty much the same performance wise, I think the only real difference is the ability to swap panels quickly using the Titan T-lock.

My experience with the 2.4ghz models has been very good on the Mavic, as you can only use the 2.4ghz frequency with the Mavic Occusync
Actually the Titan is 9dbi and the Raptor XR is 14dbi

anyone have a link for the Raptor XR antenna? Thanks

Thanks for the link :) I would assume that hawks is not amped like the titan is?

Thanks for that, the only drawback for me is the size of the panel, it's even larger than the titan panels, which I think are already too big
Yeah, but that’s what you get for 14dbi. At least you can slap on the amps on the panel

can anyone tell me if there is a difference between the sr and the xr---i currently have the sr and i am going out about 11000 feet----but would like another 1/2 mile---could the xr provide that
thanks

can anyone tell me if there is a difference between the sr and the xr---i currently have the sr and i am going out about 11000 feet----but would like another 1/2 mile---could the xr provide that
thanks

Where are you flying? I'm getting 13000ft with the stock controller.

Where are you flying? I'm getting 13000ft with the stock controller.
I guess it depends on where your flying. In my little town my very best range stock is about 4000ft. I’m planning on getting the atlas when we go to Orlando in July on vacation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest