DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anti Glare Screen Protector

ralphie039

Reactions
I have been flying or trying to fly my Mini with a Samsung S5e but the glare is just too much.
Any suggestion on anti glare screen protectors??

I've tried anti-glare overlay screens, two different ones on my two Smart Controllers (mostly to protect the screens). Neither is effective for anti-glare.
Fortunately the SC screen is so bright that most of the time no other aids are needed. But when it's very bright out, I've found a hood works well. You can make one for testing out of cardboard, painted with flat black primer or paint, and tape it in place to see if it will work for you, then buy a plastic one if it does.

If you wear glasses, the auto-darkening ones are awful - but great for almost everything else except trying to see the screen. I bought some clear glasses and keep a hood handy.

I've tried anti-glare overlay screens, two different ones on my two Smart Controllers (mostly to protect the screens). Neither is effective for anti-glare.
Fortunately the SC screen is so bright that most of the time no other aids are needed. But when it's very bright out, I've found a hood works well. You can make one for testing out of cardboard, painted with flat black primer or paint, and tape it in place to see if it will work for you, then buy a plastic one if it does.

If you wear glasses, the auto-darkening ones are awful - but great for almost everything else except trying to see the screen. I bought some clear glasses and keep a hood handy.
The only thing a Mini MC has is one to four dots.

Most effective corrective action for screen glare I have found is to wear a plain dark (black) shirt. Also always use a shade.

I found NO screen is the best screen and I have a box of filters. Waste of money,
Mav Pro. Assume Mini is the same.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61