DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ANTIDRONE BY KASPERSKY

An upgraded droneshield system.
The usual scaremongering tactics, to promote their self serving marketing, as the rest of them do too.
The link 8 potentially dangerous drone incidents . . . You can bet they scoured everywhere to find them, and even if and can be fully proven to be really drone related, this is out of ~ how many drone flights ?
Many many millions of commercial and hobby flights at least.
Still, this sort of news contributes in a very small way to some more anti drone sentiment in many people that read it.

Last edited:
What I am thinking is that in near future NFZ will not include only airports.....

I hit what I think could have been a NFZ last trip out, not on any local authority app for ok to fly, or the DJI map.
There was a small power generation plant for state back up supply on this bend I had flown around, and I couldn’t fly directly back to home point, potentially as it crossed landfall.
Had to follow around the rough route taken out.
The only other thing that could have done this was OA flying back a little towards the sun, no warnings, and no issue flying similar direction on latter route and same direction at times.
While I was flying, a power station vehicle came along the public access road I was on, parked next to me, and stayed until I was landing.
Not sure if a coincidence or not, but if they came out to watch me, they had some sort of alert / camera monitoring.

so you net a drone it falls goes thru a car windsheild and kills a mother and child you prefer that:mad:

Reactions: kem
so you net a drone it falls goes thru a car windsheild and kills a mother and child you prefer that:mad:
Where in the world did you come up with that ?

There is a drone netting device made by someone on the market.
It’s fired from a moving drone.
Can’t check now, but would be easy find on YouTube.
Yeah could only be used in open spaces like the video I’ve seen, discretion of person operating it.
As said who has the right to take down any legally flying drone ?
Who can buy such anti drone devices and just use them over a site they seem sensitive ?
Certainly they’d be very likely to be prosecuted and / or sued.

Last edited:
What do we know about the capture drone?
How fast can it move?
How long does its battery last?
Is it a single shot machine?
What evasive action could a targeted drone take?
Is there any chance of avoiding capture?
Does it work successfully in the dark?

Reactions: kem
. What do we know about the capture drone?
Don‘t know but ya could find where they had one and fly
in and tell us. :)
jk

If attacked by a FLOCK of Drones...........
Who are they trying to fool with this? That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen or read. Leave it to the crazy Russian Programmers at Kaspersky to come up with this. No offense our fine Russian Pilot friends.
Saddest part of this is someone will buy this, actually I'll bet more than some will fall prey to this frenzy of anti-drone nonsense.

Guess I better get the flock ready to go.............LOL!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada