DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any developments on the horizon where Mavic Air may be provided with longer flight time?

Wade Gizzy

Reactions
Next spring I will most likely be buying a Mavic drone. Thankfully someone stole the case with all my Parrot Bebop 2 stuff in it out of my car! I like everything about the Mavic Air, wish it had more flight time! I kinda got used to approx 30 minutes with the Bebop 2.

Next spring I will most likely be buying a Mavic drone. Thankfully someone stole the case with all my Parrot Bebop 2 stuff in it out of my car! I like everything about the Mavic Air, wish it had more flight time! I kinda got used to approx 30 minutes with the Bebop 2.
You could always buy more batteries. That's what most people do.

If you are trying to go for distance then you will have to modify it for external batteries but then you're better off doing it with a mavic pro.

You could always buy more batteries. That's what most people do.

If you are trying to go for distance then you will have to modify it for external batteries but then you're better off doing it with a mavic pro.
Or... Get an MP2 when you tire of or the MA times, that is what I am going to do. I think I read somewhere people are getting 25 minutes with 20-25% battery left?

Reactions: Former Member
I have both, MA for carrying pretty much anywhere especially overseas and the M2P for all other times. Or both if i’m Having a good day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu