DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any groups in the Lehigh Valley, PA Allentown, Bethlehem areas?

Just signed up. Fairly new flyer. Mavic 2 pro. My main interests is in aerial photography and of course video. I'm in Lansdale, in Montgomery County.

Hi, that’s not exactly close. Hoping to stay around West Allentown, Bethlehem Steel, around the Steelstacks, (find YouTube video...pretty cool). Maybe even up to the poconos, get some nice Delaware river shots. Beginner here as well.

Hi guys. I’m new to drones. I bought a Mavic Mini for myself for Christmas! Be happy to meet up if we get a warm spell. Flew it a couple times and I’m impressed! I’m in Quakertown.

Hi guys. I’m new to drones. I bought a Mavic Mini for myself for Christmas! Be happy to meet up if we get a warm spell. Flew it a couple times and I’m impressed! I’m in Quakertown.

I’m in west Allentown. Just charged up my 5 batteries, hoping to get some flights in during these 45f-50f days. Usually fly at Lone Lane Park and surrounding areas. And any other interesting areas, especially those that others wouldn’t.
There’s some good sites between us, Vera Cruz especially. Hopefully get together during the Spring or before. I’ve a Mavic Air.
Watch out for those winds with your Mini!

Hi all! I live in Bethlehem, and I got my official FAA Part 107 license last August! I have been thoroughly enjoying flying here in PA, as well as MA, NY, and plenty of other areas here on the east coast! I will tell you all that there are some really great places to fly around here! Drones are crazy, man!! I've been flying primarily a Mavic Air, but I'm excited to upgrade soon to the Mavic 2 or similar. Anywho, keep in touch and hmu if you want to go flying!!!

Sounds good. Just got my mini. Weather has kept me grounded.
You can reach me at 610-400-9322 text or call.

Well, guys of LV we can setup a “date” to meet and fly our drones. How about next weekend 5-23?
We can hit d&l trail near Palmerton. Big, open space to fly.
Just let me know if interested.

We can meet at Lehigh Gap Nature Center (40.784955/-75.609424).
Rt 309N, Rt 873 and Paint Mill Rd, pass under bridge and keep going. Building is on right. Can't miss it!
Or if you prefer, we can hit something closer.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+