DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Guesses🧐

I know I know! The first one is a record button that you can press to have your DJI product start recording. The next is a box with 8 cylindrical tubes; probably battery extensions. And the last one is a new battery that's universal to all DJI products! I'm little Einstein!

Just kidding, I'm thinking the first one is probably a Ronin product, the second one I have no clue, but the third one I think it probably the Mavic 3. I swear if it's a Mini 3 I will have lost all faith in DJI...

I know I know! The first one is a record button that you can press to have your DJI product start recording. The next is a box with 8 cylindrical tubes; probably battery extentions. And the last one is a new battery that universal to all DJI products! I'm little Einstein!
Close but but no cigar 🍺

• Love
Reactions: Droniac
Oct 20- Ronin 3 (record button closely resembles the one on the Ronin, and it's due for replacement).

Oct 27 - Action 2 (we already know this is coming, and will likely have a proprietary accessory connector)

Nov 5 - Mavic 3 (no mystery here - looks like a drone battery)

DJI has already officially stated there is no Mini 3 coming with this release - they went to the trouble of contacting the rumor sites.

DJI RoboMaster version 2.0 with a Ronin gimbal and action camera that flies.

😁😁

Oct 20- Ronin 3 (record button closely resembles the one on the Ronin, and it's due for replacement).

Oct 27 - Action 2 (we already know this is coming, and will likely have a proprietary accessory connector)

Nov 5 - Mavic 3 (no mystery here - looks like a drone battery)

DJI has already officially stated there is no Mini 3 coming with this release - they went to the trouble of contacting the rumor sites.
Sounds like you get a cigar. Yup. Flysafe & Godspeed, Droniac

Reactions: CanadaDrone
Maybe it makes coffee?

Strange emails from them this morning. I got one in English, another in German and one in Spanish. I've been getting event emails from them for the last 10 years. Never in German or Spanish Lol

Strange emails from them this morning. I got one in English, another in German and one in Spanish. I've been getting event emails from them for the last 10 years.
Same here. It looks like they accidently sent duplicate emails.

The only other thing I can think of for Oct 20 is that also looks like leaks from December 2020 of a ground shooting platform, so it could be that as well.

I remember seeing that too.

Why limit videography from a normal camera on a fixed rail / slide piece of hardware when you can have a mobile slide to get the low level shots an FPV drone can't?

Especially if you can program the path of the vehicle and camera much like a Litchi mission and repeat the shot numerous times

I had that in mind when I jokingly made my post about the improvised RoboMaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: CanadaDrone
Center graphic looks just like the osmo connector adapter to connect to a phone, perhaps this is an upgrade to the capture software (mimo)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54