DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Mavic Owners in Miami-Dade/Broward County area

Eddie V

Reactions
I am in West Broward in Southwest Ranches out by the Glades. Any one else here a new Mavic or soon to be Mavic flyer in the area?

Maybe we can get a meet up somewhere out west as Vista View and Markham are pretty well regulated by the RC Planes.

Here is a quick video edited right in the DJ Go4 app from my first flight.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My friend and I are both expecting ours with a week or two. I live in Southwest Ranches and he is in Pembroke Pines.
We should definitely do something.

I'm in the Aventura area but very familiar with Pines/SW Ranches area and Markham park. Was JUST talking about something like this with my others friends; a drone meet, LOL. Would like to learn tips and tricks from you guys

Reactions: vdubbin1967
I'm in the Aventura area but very familiar with Pines/SW Ranches area and Markham park. Was JUST talking about something like this with my others friends; a drone meet, LOL. Would like to learn tips and tricks from you guys

Let's plan a day!

Does anyone know what the situation is with Markham and Vista View and Quads? I remember Vista View had a strict policy only club members could fly, I tried getting in contact and got nothing. Markham I am not sure of especially with the airfield there

Does anyone know what the situation is with Markham and Vista View and Quads? I remember Vista View had a strict policy only club members could fly, I tried getting in contact and got nothing. Markham I am not sure of especially with the airfield there

I'm not a member of either yet. But all my buddies fly at vista view. 40 bucks. Years and you get to do all the cookout and raffles etc. it's actually a good group of people

I'm in Miami Beach, just purchased the Mavic today so I still have to wait a little before I'm able to fly alongside you fine gents.

Markham seems to be an awesome place to fly.

I'm in Miami Beach, just purchased the Mavic today so I still have to wait a little before I'm able to fly alongside you fine gents.

Markham seems to be an awesome place to fly.

Markham is ok. Not the best scenery. But a good place to learn. If you need any pointers let me know. I own 2 mavics and 2 inspires

Reactions: sysop
Wow you have your own fleet! :)

I'm hoping to get an update from DJI soon.

Thanks!

Lol. That's not including all my other custom builds lol. But I fell into a deal of a lifetime of 100$ for a mavic with broken camera, and a crashed inspire for 100$.... found a guy on here and eBay who has a lot of parts for the mavic and inspires.... he repaired them both good as new for very reasonable

Lol. That's not including all my other custom builds lol. But I fell into a deal of a lifetime of 100$ for a mavic with broken camera, and a crashed inspire for 100$.... found a guy on here and eBay who has a lot of parts for the mavic and inspires.... he repaired them both good as new for very reasonable

That's an awesome deal! Good thing you have a lot of experience with drones, I would not venture into repairing or putting together custom builds anytime soon but I know the time will come when for some reason I have to take the thing apart to replace something most likely when the DJI Care expires.

I bought a little Hubsan H502S a couple months ago to get started with the jargon and to see if it was as exciting as I thought it was.
Today I decided to go for it :)

It's an addiction for me. It all started with a yard sale syma x5c I got for 5$ 3 or 4 years ago. It flew awesome!!!! Crashed it 50 times and never broke.... builts huge hexacopters and 25-30 drones since.... lol. I still have that little syma. And it still flies great with same batteries...

944ff6db7e0345f297b64ae338c4aec1.jpg
just did my wrap...

It's an addiction for me. It all started with a yard sale syma x5c I got for 5$ 3 or 4 years ago. It flew awesome!!!! Crashed it 50 times and never broke.... builts huge hexacopters and 25-30 drones since.... lol. I still have that little syma. And it still flies great with same batteries...

It's definitely addictive specially the FPV side of the drone craze. Can't wait to see some googles available for the Mavic. That would be insane. DJI's googles seem to be taking a bit now.

I googled the Syma, it looks cool, has good ratings and definitely looks durable.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird