DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any one else Mavic arm make a little noise when opening?

chevytwonova

Reactions
Hey guys just wondering if anyone else noticed a small noise when swinging out the front arms? Sounds like it is just he black mesh cable making the sound. I am not concerned, but would like to know if anyone else noticed it? I love the Drone so far so happy I purchased this. The Auto focus is a little weird to get used to, but i will figure it out after some more flight time.

Hey guys just wondering if anyone else noticed a small noise when swinging out the front arms? Sounds like it is just he black mesh cable making the sound. I am not concerned, but would like to know if anyone else noticed it? I love the Drone so far so happy I purchased this. The Auto focus is a little weird to get used to, but i will figure it out after some more flight time.

Perhaps its would be better to describe the sound in more detail or post a video of it.
I just tested all 4 arms of my mavic a couple of times and they make little to no noise.

Hah, I literally just signed on to ask the same question. Mine makes a LITTLE noise, just not as bad. The cable on the LEFT (like yours) looks a little bit tight, but I really can't tell if it's an issue or not

Both of the front arms make that noise on my Mavic.

Reactions: sefeing
This isn't a bad thing... right? Does it look like there's a lot of tension?
I don't think it's going to cause a problem. The noise is coming from the cable rubbing against the inside of the arm. When I press the cable down with my thumb while closing/opening the arm, it no longer makes that sound.

Yea like i said before i don't think it will cause an issue but would not mind knowing what kind of protection is behind the black mesh.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I don't know if the mesh will even wear away. It seems it's just shifting a bit when the arm is moved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett