DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any other way to immatriculate your drone more elegantly than stupidly engraving the plastic or writing on it with permanent ink pen?

Snow-man

Reactions
I don’t write well. I mean with a calligraphy style nice enough to engrave or write directly on the plastic. C’mon, those drones costs thousands of dollars and deserves some sort of professionally made water resistant adhesives tags. At least I consider mine does. Any hints of someones into that kind of business? I’m not talking about gold plated tags, no, more like weather resistant vinyl with really good adhesive that won‘t peel off at first draft of wind or by the heat generate by the electronics inside the drone.
So, what do you think, any ideas?

Thanks,

Dynotape or similar labelled. Beg, borrow or buy. I used clear plastic label.

20200608_095019.jpg

I don’t write well. I mean with a calligraphy style nice enough to engrave or write directly on the plastic. C’mon, those drones costs thousands of dollars and deserves some sort of professionally made water resistant adhesives tags. At least I consider mine does. Any hints of someones into that kind of business? I’m not talking about gold plated tags, no, more like weather resistant vinyl with really good adhesive that won‘t peel off at first draft of wind or by the heat generate by the electronics inside the drone.
I have a label maker for file folders and other purposes. Here are photos of how I have used it to mark my drones. I had to trim the tops a bottoms of the labels for the Air, but not for the Air 2.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Sticker Outside.jpg
    Sticker Outside.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 68
  • Stickers Inside.jpg
    Stickers Inside.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 69
Reactions: Hauptmann
Yes they exist. I ordered mine from a company on Amazon. They also run a lost drone registry in case you lose it and it gets found.... They print you up a nice official card with your FAA registration info on it as well, instead of carrying around folded papers..View attachment 104061
I have been using my small label machine to print labels (See other Post), but I will have to look into these. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks,
TageMyDrone.com

A much more elegant solution is to get a European standard metal tag.
I got some for my birds for the Europe trip last year and am VERY pleased with the quality.
Plus you're EU compliant should you go.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929