DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any reason I shouldn’t bid on this Mavic Air 2 ebay listing ending in 2 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bad John

Reactions
here’s the link, good price and description sounds honest enough, not getting much action though, am i missing something obvious? it ends in two hours and i’m ready to pull trigger on this finally but don’t want to mess up, thanks for any help you can give **Mint** DJI Mavic Air 2 Drone Kit | eBay

Bids can escalate drastically in the last few seconds in eBay auctions
Use PayPal & you are pretty much covered from scams ;)

Last edited:
yeah, but i wouldn’t engage. more what i’m asking is, when it gets to 5-10-15 minutes left is it worth placing a bid on this listing

No harm in placing a bid but it's the last seconds that count.
Edited post above to add Use PayPal & you are pretty much covered from scams ;)

Reactions: tlswift58
On Ebay the seller often bids against himself in order for you bidders to bid until the seller gets what he wants for what he's selling..
You need to be careful.

Reactions: A.O.
here’s the link, good price and description sounds honest enough, not getting much action though, am i missing something obvious? it ends in two hours and i’m ready to pull trigger on this finally but don’t want to mess up, thanks for any help you can give **Mint** DJI Mavic Air 2 Drone Kit | eBay
IMO,it appears excellent. I am curious about the very inexpensive shipping. Seems to me that even the most basic shipping charge should be more.

On Ebay the seller often bids against himself in order for you bidders to bid until the seller gets what he wants for what he's selling..
You need to be careful.
thanks, it’s at $550 now and i won’t go above $600 in any sort of pissing contest, sound reasonable for this drone?

Reactions: THE CYBORG
IMO,it appears excellent. I am curious about the very inexpensive shipping. Seems to me that even the most basic shipping charge should be more.
yeah i don’t know, one of the few oddities of the listing, i do live close but if it’s flat then i guess that doesn’t matter

oh, why not list the date of the dji care refresh? i would even if it were two weeks from now

Reactions: Jaenicke564
Good luck! Seems like a good deal.

I need to list my MA2 Fly More combo before the prices get to low. My A2s arrived today.

thanks, never bought on ebay and rarely spend this much on anything, we shall see, i expect i’ll be outbid
I've bought and sold a lot of used camera gear on Ebay over the years. I've always had good luck in my purchases.

bidding went crazy just a little bit ago, so i’m out on this one, know anything about a site called Adorama, they have a used MA2 for $649, 90 day warranty if it’s not right
Yes, I use Adorama for most of my new camera gear. I've never bought used equipment from them , but wouldn't hesitate based on my experience with them. They are very good to deal with.
If that doesn't work out for you I have a Fly more combo with DJI Refresh through around the end of November that I will be selling. I'd rather give someone a deal over paying the eBay fees.

Reactions: Dale D
bidding went crazy just a little bit ago, so i’m out on this one, know anything about a site called Adorama, they have a used MA2 for $649, 90 day warranty if it’s not right
I saw it closed at $710, which seems pretty good as it included the Fly More kit but not the deal of the century.

Adorama is highly reputable. I've ordered some things from them over the years and a lot of pros I know use them, along with B&H.

Yes, I use Adorama for most of my new camera gear. I've never bought used equipment from them , but wouldn't hesitate based on my experience with them. They are very good to deal with.
If that doesn't work out for you I have a Fly more combo with DJI Refresh through around the end of November that I will be selling. I'd rather give someone a deal over paying the eBay fees.
good to know about them, yeah i’d certainly be interested, i was hoping they’d restock refurbished ones on these sites and lower the price on them too and maybe even lower prices on the new (old) MA2 but i guess they’re still trying to encourage Air 2 S purchases

I saw it closed at $710, which seems pretty good as it included the Fly More kit but not the deal of the century.

Adorama is highly reputable. I've ordered some things from them over the years and a lot of pros I know use them, along with B&H.
glad to hear this about Adorama, thank you, gives me another option to look at, i’ve heard some bad things about i think banggood or whatever it’s called so i wasn’t sure if there were others to watch out for.

yeah if the guy was being honest then $710 shipped and fly more is actually a very fine deal, i just wasn’t ready to engage in a bidding war at those numbers, wanting to drop in and steal it around $600 with no one watching, still kind of waiting for refurbished ones to start popping up cheap but maybe dji doesn’t want that with the Air 2 S just released

eBay listings usually renew

Bids can escalate drastically in the last few seconds in eBay auctions
Use PayPal & you are pretty much covered from scams ;)
Not really, paypal seems to side with the sellers

Reactions: rp6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000