DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any resale value excellent condition Mavic Pro + DJI Google FPV?

salado

Reactions
Folks,

I have the Mavic Pro Fly More package with the DJI Google 1080p HD Immersive FPV. Not sure how much it worths for listing on the classified.
Used only a few times. 500? 600?

I've been out of drone flying for a long time and totally have no clue.

Thanks in advance!
-Min from Dallas, Texas

I will take pictures today. The set is in excellent condition, with no crash whatsoever. I believe there are 2 batteries that I never used.

I open this thread just to get some help with a rough idea of the price. Any suggestions?

Its worth at least the $600 with the googles.... you can find the drone with fly more package fro $450 to 500. The goggles sell for $200+ on Ebay. The Mavic Pros are getting harder to sell as they get older but its still a very good aircraft.

Thank you guys so much for advising me! Now I have an idea how much I am going to list it.

Both are not longer made by DJI, which could make the aircraft less in value, but the goggles more valuable.
They work with many drones, by occusync or cable.

One thing you should check to sell with a clear conscience is the battery conditions for the M1P and Goggles.

I've been out of drone flying for a long time

If they've been sitting around a long time (year or more ?), the batteries may be ruined from usual lipo problems leaving them idle.

Good luck with the sale and maybe one day you'll pick up interest again and get something new.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots