DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any tool that allows flight playback from flight log?

Cyberpower678

Reactions
Does anyone know of a tool that allows you to play back the flight from a flight log similar to what the DJI GO 4 app does in the flight records page? I'd like to view it on a bigger screen like my computer.

If you're on an iPhone and a mac, plug your phone in and open QuickTime player on your computer. Make a new file and select the source as the iPhone. That will record your phone's screen. Press play on the phone to start playback, make sure the screen doesn't time out and turn off.

What I'd love to see is an app that automatically syncs up video from the flight with the flight log. It would be great if the cached video on the phone recorded the whole flight, not just when you press record, and could automatically be displayed alongside the flight log.

iPhone 6S

If you're on an iPhone and a mac, plug your phone in and open QuickTime player on your computer. Make a new file and select the source as the iPhone. That will record your phone's screen. Press play on the phone to start playback, make sure the screen doesn't time out and turn off.

What I'd love to see is an app that automatically syncs up video from the flight with the flight log. It would be great if the cached video on the phone recorded the whole flight, not just when you press record, and could automatically be displayed alongside the flight log.

iPhone 6S
Thanks, but I was hoping for a little more than that. I want to be able to pull up active flight data while runs and see it on a big screen with a map that can be panned to a ground view. It would be helpful for me as I live in a mountainous area and sometimes my altitude is too low for the rising elevation. I have mine restricted to 122m. I want to see wind speed data analysis and stuff like HealthyDrone does for paying users. I am willing to pay for said software.

As for automatic video recording, it drains the battery faster than the drone drains its own battery. I wouldn't recommend it unless DJI can fix their power consumption problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair