DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody checking out the Super Wolf Blood moon tonight?

We have it starting at 1 here I thought but am going to try and see it here . Is full and took this from a hyper I tried as it was getting dark . Sucker is big just to look at . Not good picture but was just checking it out .
had to crop it ,to big a file to load .

HYPERLAPSE_0104.JPG

We have it starting at 1 here I thought but am going to try and see it here . Is full and took this from a hyper I tried as it was getting dark . Sucker is big just to look at . Not good picture but was just checking it out .
had to crop it ,to big a file to load .

View attachment 59892
Yeah, when It was rising earlier at twilight it was pretty big. Now it's at about "10 o'clock" overhead and looks pretty normal size wise. Sadly, there is some light cloud cover so it is hazy. Hopefully it will clear up, or at least not get any worse. Also, it would be nice to have it nearer the horizon at totality. :(

Reactions: dirkclod
Its straight up now and getting red, wild looking but have nothing but pad to get it with .
Here it is FWIW
IMG_2424-1.jpeg

Reactions: Porky
I would expect not! Very nice, what camera and lens?
Nikon Coolpix P610 with built-in 60x Nikkor lens. It's a high-end point and shoot in an SLR form factor, Nikon calls it a bridge camera. Some of the features I got it for are built-in GPS, a viewfinder and a pop-out swiveling display.

Nikon Coolpix P610 with built-in 60x Nikkor lens. It's a high-end point and shoot in an SLR form factor, Nikon calls it a bridge camera. Some of the features I got it for are built-in GPS, a viewfinder and a pop-out swiveling display.
That's really impressive for a point and shoot. The following is what I got with an older Canon EOS 60D w/ 15-85mm lens at 85mm. I need to get another lens with higher zoom. Maybe I just need to get your camera!
Judging by the different locations of the markings on our shots I would have thought that you were further north than CO. Are you closer to WY? I'm about 60 miles south of Washington D.C.IMG_5390.JPGIMG_5397.JPG

That's really impressive for a point and shoot. The following is what I got with an older Canon EOS 60D w/ 15-85mm lens at 85mm. I need to get another lens with higher zoom. Maybe I just need to get your camera!
Judging by the different locations of the markings on our shots I would have thought that you were further north than CO. Are you closer to WY? I'm about 60 miles south of Washington D.C.
I'm on the southern edge of the Denver metro area in Lone Tree, so about the middle north/south.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61