DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody have the new sling bag that packs the goggles and mavic?

First units of the DJI Goggles & Mavic Sling Bag are just beginning to ship from the factory. We'll have a review up in a couple of days that we'll share here on Mavic Pilots.

New pre-orders for the Sling Bag ship no later than this Friday.

Buy DJI Goggles & Mavic – Sling Carry Bag - $79

Mavic Sling Bag.png Mavic Sling Bag 2.png

Mavic Sling Bag 3.png

Reactions: Clinton1
I wonder how much "misc" space there is.. e.g. I have one of the 5 in one chargers, a Marco Polo finder and extra battery.. would those all fit?

I wonder how much "misc" space there is.. e.g. I have one of the 5 in one chargers, a Marco Polo finder and extra battery.. would those all fit?
looks like it fits 2 batteries for sure (one in drone, one spare). Im guessing you could also squeeze in another battery or device somewhere. We will see though. Looking forward to the review.

Miscellaneous space, not much at all.

Here are a few additional images:

Mavic:Goggles Sling Bag-1.JPG Mavic:Goggles Sling Bag-2.JPG Mavic:Goggles Sling Bag-3.JPG Mavic:Goggles Sling Bag-4.JPG
Very nice quality. Goggles fit real well and nicely protected. Easily fits 2 batteries (1 in Mavic, one space). Room safely for another 2. A great grab and go "day fly bag" when you just need the Mavic, RC Goggles and Batteries.

Now IN STOCK and ready to ship here at Advexure.

Buy DJI Goggles & Mavic – Sling Carry Bag - $79

Any specific questions or images you would like to see we can make it happen.

Argh, goggle screen and headband need to be separated.
Good thing I didn't wait and got my Caselogic bag instead where they can stay in one piece.

Could you place the charger in that pocket?

Charger cannot fit in the outer most pocket. Likely meant for spare blades. A charger would have a few options elsewhere either in the Goggles compartment of the Mavic compartment (depending on how many batteries you are looking to carry).

Good thing I didn't wait and got my Caselogic bag instead where they can stay in one piece.

All depends how big of a backpack/case you want. Feedback we've been hearing is most don't want to carry about something so bulky to fit them all together. Really personal preference...

Yeah. I also don't want to carry something that big to fit them in one piece, but I still prefer that to trying my luck with the reliability of the connection over repeated mating cycles.

$69 w/free shipping at B&H
Kills the DJI sling
You're welcome :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Clinton1
$69 w/free shipping at B&H
Kills the DJI sling
You're welcome :)

has anyone done a comparison of this bag and the DJI sling? It appears to be significantly larger, but it has a lot more features as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian