Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Anybody located in Toronto, Ontario and the surrounding areas?

FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS

Reaction score
Hi All, as a newcomer to Canada, I am looking to arrange a meet with any pilots located in Ontario. Im based around Toronto and live in the Brampton area. I am looking to do some training with the mavic as well as creating interesting Youtube content and shots too... Please feel free to message me here or PM me... K

Reactions: 416air

416air

Reaction score
Hi All, as a newcomer to Canada, I am looking to arrange a meet with any pilots located in Ontario. Im based around Toronto and live in the Brampton area. I am looking to do some training with the mavic as well as creating interesting Youtube content and shots too... Please feel free to message me here or PM me... K
Yeah man, I'm in Liberty Village...great place for footage

Reaction score
I am in Brampton area. I am pretty new to Mavic Pro. I usually hang out in Ching Park to do some nice hovering and shooting.

Reactions: FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS

NDE108

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. Just bought a Mavic Air and have yet to fly it. Just wondering where people in Toronto/GTA like to go to fly?

What do you guys think of Boyd Conservation Area (Islington and Langstaff)? Doesn't look like it's a no drone zone according to the UAV Forcast app.

tangy07

Reaction score
Just got a new Mavic Air last week. I am from the North York area

Reaction score
Hello @FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS have you actually met up with anyone from the forum? have you been to any "meet ups"? I would like to go to one but I cant find where one would be in Ontario

Mini6ix

Reaction score
Hello @FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS have you actually met up with anyone from the forum? have you been to any "meet ups"? I would like to go to one but I cant find where one would be in Ontario

Hey Guys
New first time owner of a Mavic Mini, and I am curious of any good spots I can fly and test out my new apparatus. I know that it is below 250g which means it does not need to be registered but I have sunny brook park and the beaches close to me and wondering if I would be ok to fly at either location.

Any information would be really helpful.. any other Mini owners ??

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fifth Wing